I want to thank http://www.tresswan.com for nominating me. I love reading her very honest, very real blog. It has encouraged me to think about these questions:
1. Why blog?
I started my blog as a kind of self-therapy when I was diagnosed with MS, writing helps to get it out and also connect with people all around the world facing similar challenges. It is my creative outlet as I can’t draw or paint! If my blog helps even one person it is worth doing.
2. If you could be anywhere now, where would that be?
The Gloworm Caves in New Zealand. It has been my dream to go there for the past 20 years.
3. Traditional Medicine or alternative?
Both. Each has its’ place. I love homeopathy and reflexology but for the big guns for pain then traditional medicine.
4. Is make-up part of your armour?
No. Nothing touches my face apart from plain water.
5. What genre do you like to read best?
I enjoy historical fiction. Philippa Gregory is my author of choice at the moment.
6. Last film you saw and why?
“Home” at the cinema as its Easter Holidays and the children wanted to watch it.
7. Favourite holiday
A trip around Europe in a Maserati Spider sports car with an ex-boyfriend. We visited every country we could over a fortnight, singing songs outside French Restaurants, blasting through the Swiss Alps and even parascending over Nice Beach.
8. Favourite place I have visited?
Monaco to drive around the Formula One Race Track.
9. Did you enjoy secondary school?
Yes, I loved my time there. It was a boarding school and I made lifelong friends. It was set in a most beautiful location and I always feel truly blessed to have spent 8 years of my life there.
10. What scares you the most?
Rollercoasters, I hate them even more than needles!
11. What advice would you give someone starting a blog?
Just say what you want to say, be yourself and you will find your own style.
11 Random facts about myself
1. I love unicorns
2. I hate greed
3. I enjoy reading about Henry VIII
4. I am most irritated by hiccups or if anyone near me has the hiccups I have to leave the room.
5. I have a teddy called “Floppy Dog”
6. I have funny nicknames for most of my family and friends.
7. 5 years ago I lost 5 stone in 5 months.
8. I had a cat called “Rizla” as she used to play with Rizla papers as a kitten.
9. I have met the Queen.
10. I was Deputy Head Girl at school.
11. I once ran 3 half marathons in a month.
1. Why are you writing a blog?
2. If you were a main character in a movie which actor/tress would you choose to play you?
3. What would you put in Room 101?
4. What makes you laugh?
5. What is your advice to someone starting a blog?
6. What are your favourite 3 songs?
7. What is your favourite food?
8. What are you scared of?
9. What was/is the funniest name of a pet you have heard of?
10. What skill would you like to learn and why?
11. What would you do if the world ran out of chocolate?
If you have been nominated for the Liebster Award and choose to accept, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. Thank the person that nominated you and post a link to their blog in your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog.
3. Answer the 11 questions about yourself provided to you by the person that nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve the award , they need to have less than 200 followers.
6. Create a new list of questions for the bloggers to answer.
7. List these rules in your post.
8. Inform the bloggers that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide them a link to your post.